The following patches have been applied since the latest release.
- Completed gigs are will not be counted against "Attention required".
- General improvements in "Attention required" feature.
- Duplicate records in contacts are now hidden in Contacts and lookup fields.
- Moved the "Preview contract" button to the Contract card.
- Added "Gig Settings" to the Status tab.
- Creating a Time table event with "Transfer" shows up as "Arrive" (solved).
- It is not required to enter a message to complete a task anymore.
- You can now choose to exclude group members and costs when selecting a predefined budget for a gig.
- Extra costs can now be added to the calculation of the Booking fee.
- Issues fixed with Drafts and Overdue Invoices list.
- The Contract return will not exceed the gig date if sent prior to the gig date (in case of short-term bookings).
- "Preview contract" now shows the right send and return date.
Thursday, September 22, 2022