With the Facebook 'Tour Dates' page tab you can create an additional page on your fan page that contains a list of your upcoming gigs (tour dates). A link to this page will be created on your timeline ribbon just under your cover picture. Here you may find the 'Likes', 'Photos' and 'Events' tabs.
How to set up a 'Tour Dates' page tab?
The page has now been added to your Facebook page. Your new 'Tour Dates' page tab might be hidden, so please read the next section of this article.
Click on the 'More' (down arrow) icon on your timeline ribbon and select 'Manage tabs' from the menu dropdown menu. Now you can drag to reorder the page tabs. When you're done, press 'Save' to apply the changes.
Change Page tab name and image
Click on 'Settings' at the top right, just under the fixed blue Facebook bar top open the page settings. Click on 'Apps' on the left side of the page. Click 'Edit settings' in the Artwin Live section. Enter a custom tab name.
If you want to change the page tab image, press "change image". You will be directed to a new page. You can upload a JPG, GIF or PNG file. The size of the image must be 111 x 74 pixels. File size limit 5 MB.
Remove a page tab
Click on 'Settings' at the top right, just under the fixed blue Facebook bar top open the page settings. Click on 'Apps' on the left side of the page. Click on cross-icon in the Artwin Live section to remove the App.
- After you've successfully installed the widget, a share link will be visible in the widget settings. Click the share link.
- From the dropdown menu at the top of the new window, select "Share on a page you manage". (see supporting screenshot below)
- Select the target page from the second dropdown menu.
- Click the "Post to Facebook" button.
- Go to your page on Facebook.com, where your post is at the top of the page.
- On the top right corner of the post, click the down-arrow and select "Pin to top".
- Scroll down in the widget setting page in your Artwin Live account, right-click the URL provided there and select "Copy URL" (or similar) from your browser's dropdown menu.
- Go to your page on Facebook.com and paste the URL you just copied into the clipboard in the new post.
- When a chunk of the page is presented just below the post, you can delete the URL you just copied. You may leave the field empty or write something there if you like. (see supporting screenshot below)
- If you want you can edit the text on the first and second line. Just click the text and edit those. You cannot edit the target domain of the URL in this case "artwinlive.com" of course.
- You can upload an image. If you do not upload a custom image, the default "Tour Dates" image provided by artwinlive.com is used.
- Push the "Publish" button and the page will reload with your new post at the top of the page.
- On the top right corner of that post, click the down-arrow and select "Pin to top".